We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who can hit the ground running. Ideally with experience working within digital media to guide the team on best practise.Reporting into the Lead Partnership Producer this individual will be responsible for helping to build and lead the project teams responsible for programmatic display and sponsored listing offerings on ASOS.com and the ASOS app.
- Work with the Lead Partnerships Producer to oversee the development and roll out of process across all new onsite media initiatives.
- Manage the pipeline of programmatic and sponsored listings campaigns to drive profitability.
- Tracking, forecasting and organising the associated campaign budgets
- Streamline and oversee processes from booking, planning to live stage.
- Overseeing creative production and the delivery of creative assets across all programmatic campaigns.
- Managing creative and design resource via Workfront, out project management tool.
To have a holistic view across all Media Group campaigns on and off site, reporting to senior management.
- Liaising with leads across the Media Group team to ensure they are up to speed on workstreams.
- Develop long term relationships with internal ASOS teams (data analytics, ASOS Partnership managers, Partnership Producers, Marketing tech team etc.)
- Strong prioritisation skills to arrange tasks in the most efficient manner
- PC literate (Microsoft Office inc. advanced Excel)
- High levels of digital literacy are mandatory
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced at managing budgets
- A knowledge of fashion retail would be desirable.
- Outstanding admin and organisational skills
- Significant project management experience essential
- Ability to be diplomatic when under pressure
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here