The SEO team sits within the Brand Experience department and works alongside other marketing functions to form a centre of excellence for digital marketing. The SEO team has a high profile, driving a significant volume of site traffic globally, and needs talent that can uphold this profile in a credible manner. The SEO Manager will work as part of the wider SEO team to support stakeholders throughout the business.
- Monitor and analyse organic search performance data, flag issues, opportunities and competitor insights, utilising industry tools such as Adobe Analytics, Rank Ranger, SEMrush and Keyword Planner
- Continuously analyse fashion trends and seasonality in search, working with relevant teams accordingly to initiate optimisation and editing of content
- Support with developing the global SEO strategy alongside the internal SEO team and partner agency
- Compile ad hoc SEO reports as requested and in a timely manner, taking responsibility for the quality of your own work and providing insights where appropriate
- Keep abreast of the latest search engine guidelines, news, trends, techniques and technologies as needed to ensure on-going SEO best practice in your day-to-day work
- Support trade and proposition marketing teams to ensure their activity derives SEO value where possible
- Managing the agency partner to deliver in-depth keyword research and strategic insight
- Be the main contact for our agency partner, working to support the agency and be a crucial link between them and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the work produced by the agency is on brand and of a high quality
- Excellent communication skills. Must be a personable and confident team player. Able to build strong collaborative relationships and explain SEO concepts to a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working with a large-scale international website
- Minimum 2 years SEO experience in a professional work environment with at least 4 years of experience total in an marketing role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here