The SAP Project Manager will ensure their tower has an integrated delivery plan incorporating all deliverables from the functional areas, Buying & Merchandising, Supply, and Finance, Data & Analytics for the SAP programme and any other Portfolio projects/BAU Change Requests. They will support the prioritisation of work and management of the RAID Log ensuring all governance is adhered to.
- Managing the project stage gates following the Asda project management best practice and the Technology PMO Lifecycle methodology
- Manage release management to assist with patching, bug fix, and enhancement requirements identified during test cycles.
- Manage the acquisition, installation and configuration of appropriate hardware and associated infrastructure, to support the project deliverables
- Creating and delivering project plans and prioritisation of project activity to meet the overall business project objectives.
- Sizing and performance testing associated with SAP and impacted environments
- Delivery of projects in line with Programme Delivery model tower and portfolio priorities
- Responsible for developing and managing the integrated design solution for interfaces, data migration and supporting systems across the programme landscape
- Ability to provide support during critical stages of the project.
- Good knowledge of the existing George technical infrastructure and broader Asda technical infrastructure required for the portfolio
- Good knowledge of SAP database administration and existing Asda/Walmart solutions.
- Good knowledge of sizing/ capacity planning, performance testing and associated tools
- Good communication and planning skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here