A qualification and a career at the same time? That’s a bit like having your cake and eating it, right? But it really doesn’t have to be one or the other. Learning and earning within an apprenticeship means you get both, a qualification and a career.
- To be successful you will need to be committed to your own development and be prepared to make the most of the opportunities, hands on experience and qualifications given to you.
- Amazon apprenticeship schemes are aimed at people who have a passion for learning and want to start a career now – or possibly retrain in a new direction.
- Our Operations Teams are crucial in ensuring that we continue to deliver and innovate for customers. We have big plans and want to continue to develop and retain the best talent.
- You must be 18 years old or more before the contract’s start date ( Late June 2022, specific dates tbc )
- You seek and respond well to feedback
- You can follow a list of guidelines and instructions (verbal or written) to deliver results and meet deadlines
- You strive to deliver excellent customer service consistently
- You are able to read, write, understand and communicate in English, interact and engage comfortably with people at all levels of the business
- Experience (or a willingness to learn and practice) working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Swansea, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/AApply Here